As Customer Experience Management topic occurs rather often in 2021 strategy plans, for the ones that still have doubts, let´s remind ourselves why the CJ mapping should not be omitted:
- It is the only way to see what our customers experience while contacting with our Touch points
- It reveals key pitfalls for customers that require our attention
- It gives us an insight how big or small these problems really are (because we can measure them)
- It gives us direction what to fix in order to improve our service
- It is a CALL FOR ACTION for both – employees and management that should not be ignored
So, before rethinking if you should perform CJ mapping because you already know what bothers your customers…remember, there´s no alternative to taking a walk in your customers´ shoes.
You might be surprised!